Dear faithful viewers.

KampaiTube crew would like to announce that we'll no longer be active like how we used to be as things didn't turn the way we expected it to be for this project. Bigger things are coming ahead for us and is demanding serious attention on it.

We will still post up whenever we feel like it (hopefully it'll be often!) and we'll see how it goes from there. Who knows, we might actually open a .com for this website someday :)


For those who are new to KampaiTube,

KT Feed
touches mainly on YouTube celebrities with their latest uploaded videos and some details of their profile.

KT Sub-Featured is a section where we post up videos which don't qualify to be Featured but still have that Kampai factor to be watched. :P

Featured videos is where we display you videos of different genres everyday. We write down the scripts/lyrics as well as a review of why is it featured.

Oh and yes, there is still no archive for both feed and sub-featured videos. The reason? We want you guys to come back daily to not miss the action! ;)

Interested to Advertise? Drop us an e-mail at Kampaitube@gmail.com









"CommunityChannel" uploaded her latest video two days back, titled "hand gestures".





lol she can be quite hilarious. :P One thing to take note though, she's really active as a YouTube celebrity, kudos to that Nat! <3






Twilight : New Moon Official Trailer.






It hit 1 million views the first day it was uploaded. Insane!

Spread the word! :)



07/06/2009
KampaiTube Crew










Black button







Ah, Mr Robert

Who the hell are you?

About non-Christian Mr Robert which we will address in due course, but for now let us focus on the

task at hand

What are you talking about? What am i doing here?

You're here to make a choice Mr Robert at it's own

Aha, I'm sorry I don't know who you are or where I am, I was on my way to work and

Then now you're here. Your choice is a simple one , If you make the right one well , you will leave

here more than you can possible imagine.

What choice? What are you talking about?

Mr Robert infront of you is a button. Should you choose to push that button someone, someone

in this world will die

What kind of a sick joke is this?

You didn't let me finish Mr.Robert , if you choose to push that button , I will give you 10 million

dollars inside this briefcase

This is ridiculous, I'm leaving

You'll find the door is locked

You do not know who you're dealing with

Jeffrey Roberts. A 14 remnant court. Trouble sleepin, job wavering, debts mounting

Who the hell you think you are?

A powerful man Robert. A man who can change your life , for the smaller cost of someone else's

My God

Oh His not yours Mr Robert

This can't be real

Oh I'll assure you, it's very real

Prove it

Oh let's take a look then shall we? 10 million dollars Mr Robert , All legal tend . Just think, what

that sort of money can achieve?

Well, what happens if I don't push it?

Well then , I'll give you the key to the door, you'll never see me or the 10 million dollars again

How i know pushing that button will kill me?

Well c'mon for the odds of 6 billion to one

It's giant huh? that is alot of people and people do die all the time right?

Precisely

I mean how many people die in car accidents this year?

Car accidents ! 14,764, 65, we digress, you're saying about accidents, they happen all the time

Yeah you know, wrong place, wrong time and the time is up

Eventually Mr Robert, everyone time is up

Alright if , If I push that button how will they die?

It would be some accident or some sort

How can i possibly trust you?

I'm trying to help you

Yeah come on just tell me . What is this really about? What is it for you?

Well Nothing exactly , you see my purpose is to try create a world to void weakness. Kindness,

Selflessness, mercy. These are all *gibberish* things,a weakness. I hold up the animal world

Mr Robert , the beast of the field show no mercy. You don't die of old age on the Serengeti, true

beauty is in self preservation.

You're an evil Son of a B*tch

Morality mortality , your musings is becoming tiresome , I'm considering withdrawing my offer

Ah Come on!

You have 13 seconds , If you haven't push the button by then , you can leave as penniless as you

came

I need more time to think!

You had enough time!

What if it's a little girl or something?

Irrelevant

I can't, I mean

One less person in this already over populated world

One person?

Just one!

No one will know?

Not a soul

God

Decide now! Think of your family! Feel the money , push it..push it. PUSH IT!

This is a trick isin't it?

Not at all Mr Roberts , the money is yours, here take what you own . There is, one thing I have

to tell you Mr Robert.

What?

Well you see Mr Roberts , you're already dead

That's impossible

Think Mr Robert , one minute you were driving and and another, you're here!

No..No

A rather nasty car accident I'm afraid. Since man is capable of possessing a soul. It's my job to

tempt him and *gibberish* with whatever mortal wise . I would encourage him to take a life of

another , evil can be saved , the good can be condemned in a trans wish. Think of me as God's

filter

What's gona happen to me?

You're going to hell Mr Roberts , Endless, Boundless Nothing

What about my family?

You had the key to salvation , you chose condemnation

Oh wait,Please

Goodbye Mr Roberts, Oh don't forget your briefcase , you're allowed to keep that

Tell me! who did i kill?

Oh , I wouldn't worry about that Mr Roberts

You're seeing him next


Kampaitube's Review

The video and audio quality are SUPERB! :D

I really liked how this film flowed, It was simple to catch on and It's very thought provoking.It started out immediately with a verse from the Bible, and I immediately caught on with the plot. A room with pure white light, just a man with a desk, and another for Mr Roberts to sit, thrown with a very..very tempting offer.

We're pretty sure you must be telling that guy to just take the key and walk off, but easier said than done. When we're in the deepest troubles in life, we all want a shortcut, don't we? If money isn't your problem, maybe you're alone and you need attention, hence you'll will be tempted with all the attention in the world.When Mr Roberts asked "People die in car accidents everyday", it's kinda easy to take people's life in that manner. After all, people dying in statistics never affect us because we're not attached to them and we couldn't care less, but when it's you or someone close to you, we regret it when we're part of the statistics :)



"DarkHeartProductions"(click image above) posted this up and also produced this video. This video won top six finalist in the Youtube awards 2007, the winner of Fitzroy Short Film Festival, Winner of DearCinemaFest Short Film Festival and many others. His other videos are only mediocre and not even close to this video's standard .. sadly. :(


Will you push the button? We wont :)






Kampaitube's Rating : 7.5/10 - It Hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment