Dear faithful viewers.

KampaiTube crew would like to announce that we'll no longer be active like how we used to be as things didn't turn the way we expected it to be for this project. Bigger things are coming ahead for us and is demanding serious attention on it.

We will still post up whenever we feel like it (hopefully it'll be often!) and we'll see how it goes from there. Who knows, we might actually open a .com for this website someday :)


For those who are new to KampaiTube,

KT Feed
touches mainly on YouTube celebrities with their latest uploaded videos and some details of their profile.

KT Sub-Featured is a section where we post up videos which don't qualify to be Featured but still have that Kampai factor to be watched. :P

Featured videos is where we display you videos of different genres everyday. We write down the scripts/lyrics as well as a review of why is it featured.

Oh and yes, there is still no archive for both feed and sub-featured videos. The reason? We want you guys to come back daily to not miss the action! ;)

Interested to Advertise? Drop us an e-mail at Kampaitube@gmail.com









"CommunityChannel" uploaded her latest video two days back, titled "hand gestures".





lol she can be quite hilarious. :P One thing to take note though, she's really active as a YouTube celebrity, kudos to that Nat! <3






Twilight : New Moon Official Trailer.






It hit 1 million views the first day it was uploaded. Insane!

Spread the word! :)



07/06/2009
KampaiTube Crew










Our time is up


Good morning doctor Stern, i added some new plants

Yeah

Doctor Stern

Doctor Stern its Doctor Gardenswartz, we met at the conference last week, uh I'm newly licensed

then, i was wondering you might give me some insight today, how you handle your own patient

doctor relationship

Yes, well I'm very busy

Oh, of course i just though i could draw upon your expertise

All in due time hmm? Good day

Oh

Am i dating often? Yeah, lately I've been out with a different girl every night of the week. The

other thing is, I can't seem to form a connection with any of them .

You feel disconnected from them?

Exactly

Why do you think that is?

Because look at me, I'm a fat disgusting pig . I'm just glad I found a safer effective weight lost

techinque

You mean vomiting?

Yes

Say more about that

Alright, erm ordinarily I um, get attracted to such a beautiful woman but , in a fushia dress?

uuugghh..no thank you

Would you be attracted to her if she wore a different color?

ah, depends on the color

Depends on the color, interesting , why do you think that is?

Isin't it obvious? Soap removes the bacteria from other things, but what removes the bacteria

from the soap? I'll tell you, NOTHING!

And that's why you wash the soap?

And the

And the soap that washes the soap, but there's still nothing to wash that soap, is there? NO, I

don't think so

And how does that make you feel?

Terrible , I can't even look at them , Their awful , just freaky and awful

So you're frightened by the turtle? This seems to cause you a great deal of distress

Well not really, I mean she is sweet and gentle person , occasionally *gibberish*

She does this several times a week?

Exactly, see it's very little

You saying little?

Little or big , round or perky , panty lines or thong, no matter the butt I gotta grab it

So it's just getting arrested that you don't like?

That's the rub

That must be difficult for you

You damn right it's difficult for me , so last night I'm about to make love to this fine woman. And

she goes off and blows the damn candle , I'm telling you Doc , it's pitch black

Was your fear of the dark any lesser keep this time?

I damn dare crack my pants man , then i go running for the light that's coming from underneath

the door and bust my head open in the stereo

You seem frustrated

Look doc this been lots of sessions , is this therapy thing going to work?

All in due time

You've been saying that for the last two years

Doctor Stern

Doctor Stern, this is Doctor Williams

Doctor Williams , this is of my cat scan yes? Oh , I can't possibly come in this week to discuss I'm

swarmed. Well, there's something you need to tell me, perhaps you should tell me now we're

both doctors . I'm sorry i have 6 weeks till what?

I've been seeing a few girls , take last week tuesday it was Melissa , wednesday i was with Cindy

, Thursday i was with Joanna . I'm just not falling in love with any of them , I don't know . Maybe

I just need to date new girls

Oh sure

I'm sorry? Did you just tell me to

You can date every girl in this city it still won't make your peanus any bigger

What the hell that does suppose to mean?

Your obssessed when you know, why not, you have to compensate that personality somehow ,

Right? You never had a meaningful relationship , you chase woman half your age and desperate

attempt to compensate your low self esteem AND to counteract your deep brutal desire to lay

your mother. Which let's FACE it , if you ever actually did , you would probably leave her

unsatisfied as your so called god quest , hmm?

No no , there's more! There's so, SO much more

It's no big deal , It's just that ,I have dreams about having sex with dudes , I mean their just

dreams right?

That's right , their just dreams , Just a second "Hello, yeah yeah" It's homosexuality and it's for

you?

Beans *gibberish* Beans *gibberish* if you get any skinnier I'm going to throw up

So now with 3 night lights, that'll covers me to go out so

Better

No

That's okay, that's okay, That's okay , you're doing great , look at you , you're a rock

Right back at her?

Right back at her

Tell me that doesn't feel good

No

13, 14 ,15 time! Wanna go for 20?

Next category icons Liza, Babs and Liz taylor

Hold on just wait a second wait a second, hold on, go back to tweezing

That's why someday apes could take over the world , know what i mean?

Say more about that

Said some new things to me

Well if you want to discuss it some more

NO, no more discussing , thank you, you were right and I'm seeing a woman now, one woman.

You said to figure things out due time, you were right , you're a good man oh and the plant

I'm sorry , I didn't know I'm a little bit of freak

Not to worry

Okay, thanks doc

I'm down with one night light

Today i ate a whole chicken breast

She's been real nice lately

I saw four in that cartoon , you know the ninjas? and it was okay, Thank you

Thank you

Thank you

Thank you man

Thank you

Thank you

It's all good

Doctor Stern , Oh Doctor I was hoping to hear from you again and mind if put you on speaker?

Well i thought i try you again because i was hoping you might pass on with what you learn about

handling patients , I mean whatever would be convenient for you , Doctor Stern? er Doctor

Stern?

How's right now?

Kampaitube's Review

If you're wondering whether it's Hugo "Hurley" Reyes from Lost in the video(0:55), yes he is.

Both video and audio quality are superb! It's an Oscar nominated short anyway =)

This video was definitely sad and enlightening at the same time. The video started out with Doctor Stern, being a pure meanie and cold towards people. We can tell that his patients are obviously running out of patience due the way he treats them. He purposely drags the sessions week after week and the result is pretty much actually the same and all he will answer them is ''All in due time".

The Climax of the short came in right after the half, Doctor Stern took a turn of his life around, tried smoking and watching the television, he doesn't even sleep properly and of course, he finally gets brutally honest with his patients! :O We can see ourselves smiling when he really took the extra mile by helping his patients facing their problems with more than just words! Isn't it heartwarming to see the patients coming back to thank him? :)



"Robpearlstein"(click image above) uploaded this video and his also the producer of it, his other video "Matumbo Goldberg" is worth watching for it's short humor but be warned that it's a little vulgar. You can also get further info about this short "Our time is up" here!

Is our time up? we hope not! :D






Kampaitube's Rating : 8/10 - Fuzzywuzzy.


No comments:

Post a Comment