Dear faithful viewers.

KampaiTube crew would like to announce that we'll no longer be active like how we used to be as things didn't turn the way we expected it to be for this project. Bigger things are coming ahead for us and is demanding serious attention on it.

We will still post up whenever we feel like it (hopefully it'll be often!) and we'll see how it goes from there. Who knows, we might actually open a .com for this website someday :)


For those who are new to KampaiTube,

KT Feed
touches mainly on YouTube celebrities with their latest uploaded videos and some details of their profile.

KT Sub-Featured is a section where we post up videos which don't qualify to be Featured but still have that Kampai factor to be watched. :P

Featured videos is where we display you videos of different genres everyday. We write down the scripts/lyrics as well as a review of why is it featured.

Oh and yes, there is still no archive for both feed and sub-featured videos. The reason? We want you guys to come back daily to not miss the action! ;)

Interested to Advertise? Drop us an e-mail at Kampaitube@gmail.com









"CommunityChannel" uploaded her latest video two days back, titled "hand gestures".





lol she can be quite hilarious. :P One thing to take note though, she's really active as a YouTube celebrity, kudos to that Nat! <3






Twilight : New Moon Official Trailer.






It hit 1 million views the first day it was uploaded. Insane!

Spread the word! :)



07/06/2009
KampaiTube Crew










JamesatWar - Popstar ( Nickleback spoof)


I'm through with livin' in trailers with my pushy mom
I'm only nine and she makes me put make up on
So I'll grant her her wish and i won't stop till I'm on TV
(So tell me what you want)

I want a brand new nose and a cleft in my chin
and some breast implants I'll deny I put in
And a tea cup poodle that I'm always carryin' with me
(Yeah so what you need?)

I need a, good producer cause you know I can't sing
And a lawyer who can get me out of anything
Gona date Justin Timberlake to gain some credibility
(oo the rest done that)

I want my own perfume and a clothing line
It's all made in sweatshops but that's just fine
I'll give the child laborers a signed copy of my CD
(So how you gona do it?)

I'm gona re-establish the mouseketeers
Start my new life wearin' those Mickey ears

Cause we all just wanna be big pop stars
Start out innocent to get my fan base large
My listeners will be people in their tweens
and old perverts who can't wait till i turn 18

And my first hit will be a Disney song
but my good girl image won't last too long
My first album just had some innuendo
but by my third album I'll act like a full blown ho

Well..hey hey
I wanna be a pop star
Hey hey
I wanna be a pop star

I wanna be generic let the media lead me
Gona sing canned music that my label feeds me
Oversaturate the market till everyone is sick of me
(oh trust me it'll happen)

I'm gona dress myself without an ounce of class
Gona make the boys all drool and start at my glasses
Gona hang out with the laughing stock of society
(So how you gona do it?)

I'm gona lose all sense of decency
And sell out all of my integrity

Cause we all just wanna be big pop stars
Paparazzi getting pictures of my implant scars
I'll sleep through the days and party all night long
It's so hard to remember to put panties on

And my male fans will all be crushed
When those photos leak that haven't been airbrushed
I'll marry a loser who just wants my fame
And i'll divorce his sorry butt the very next day

Then i'll drop a hint that i'm a lesbian
Hoping that'll jump start my lame career again
I'll pose for magazines like FHM and Marie Claire
tell em bout how I'm a Christian in my underwear, well

Hey hey
i wanna be a pop star

I'm gona have some babies and then I'll neglect 'em
Hit my mid-life crisis when I'm 27
Make sure I'm drunk before I start to drive
Get caught lip syncing on Saturday Night Life

Well we all just wanna be big pop stars
Make abysmal movies and wreck fifteen cars
I'll check into rehab after hitting that tree
then i'll check out early but be back next week

And they'll finally put me behind bars
With a real short sentence since I am a star
The tabloids will tell 'em that I've lost my flair
When the pressure gets too much well I'll just shave my hair

But i'll work hard to get my life on track
and my fans will all start to accept me back
I'm back on top and sellin out my shows
until my ex releases our sex videos Well

Hey hey
I wanna be a pop star
Hey hey
I wanna be a pop star


Kampaitube's Review

The video and audio quality sure is a thumbs up for us! :)

What a good spoof I must say, this guy can really emulate Nickleback's voice! And the content is really really well written and funny :) He must have spent loads of time thinking through the words to pick before having the song produced. Although I must say that the video is horribly produced with himself randomly dressed as a girl, and a small boy singing "I wanna be a pop star" :S

I hope non of you KT viewers are offended by this video if your fav star is in that video, I'm sure we're all open enough for a joke :) (We all know that the entire video is not necessarily true) And I have to say that being a star definitely have a great responsibility. I'm sure everyone knows that being a star means it's really hard to keep your private life from the media :(



"JamesatWar"(click image above) posted up this video and also produced this video. His other videos aren't quite on par with this one, but we do recommend you watching this video of his "Bad grammar - The way I are ft.Hotforwords". Yes, Hotforwords, the girl that always shows boobies and has a russian accent, so here you go, watching her sing!







Kampaitube's Rating : 7.5/10 - The Epic Movie.



No comments:

Post a Comment