Dear faithful viewers.

KampaiTube crew would like to announce that we'll no longer be active like how we used to be as things didn't turn the way we expected it to be for this project. Bigger things are coming ahead for us and is demanding serious attention on it.

We will still post up whenever we feel like it (hopefully it'll be often!) and we'll see how it goes from there. Who knows, we might actually open a .com for this website someday :)


For those who are new to KampaiTube,

KT Feed
touches mainly on YouTube celebrities with their latest uploaded videos and some details of their profile.

KT Sub-Featured is a section where we post up videos which don't qualify to be Featured but still have that Kampai factor to be watched. :P

Featured videos is where we display you videos of different genres everyday. We write down the scripts/lyrics as well as a review of why is it featured.

Oh and yes, there is still no archive for both feed and sub-featured videos. The reason? We want you guys to come back daily to not miss the action! ;)

Interested to Advertise? Drop us an e-mail at Kampaitube@gmail.com









"CommunityChannel" uploaded her latest video two days back, titled "hand gestures".





lol she can be quite hilarious. :P One thing to take note though, she's really active as a YouTube celebrity, kudos to that Nat! <3






Twilight : New Moon Official Trailer.






It hit 1 million views the first day it was uploaded. Insane!

Spread the word! :)



07/06/2009
KampaiTube Crew










BGT - Susan boyle




hello there!


hello there!

how are you doing?

I'm good how about you?

My name is Susan boyle, i'm nearly 48 and i'm still quite good looking and i'm going to sing for you

on Britains got talent today


Are you nervous?

Yeah sure

Well i, that's not surprising

The thing i love most is my cat called pebbles! *gibberish ( the accent is SO hard to catch!)*

Have you done this for many years?

since i was 12

since you were 12?

I always wanted to perform to a large audience, im gona make that audience *gibberish*

Alright, what's your name darlie?

My name is Susan boyle

okay uh Susan, where you're from?

I'm from white ( gibberish) west lothian

that's a big town

It's just sort of collection of is a collection of uh..villagers, *gibberish*

and how old are you Susan?

I'm 47 and that's just one side of it!

Okay what's the dream?

I'm trained to be a professional singer

and why hasn't it work out so far Susan?

I'm not been given a chance before but here is where it all get changed!

Okay and who would like to be successful as?

Elaine paige


What are you going to sing tonight?

I'd like to sing I dreamed a dream from Les miserables

okay..big song

Yeah?


yeah

Lyrics for I dreamed a dream from Les miserable :

I dreamed a dream in time gone by,
When hope was high and life, worth living.
I dreamed that love would never die,
I dreamed that God would be forgiving.
Then I was young and unafraid,
And dreams were made and used and wasted.

There was no ransom to be paid,
No song unsung, no wine, untasted.

But the tigers come at night,
With their voices soft as thunder,
As they tear your hope apart,
And they turn your dream to shame.

He slept a summer by my side,
He filled my days with endless wonder...
He took my childhood in his stride,

But he was gone when autumn came!

And still I dream he'll come to me,
That we will live the years together,
But there are dreams that cannot be,
And there are storms we cannot weather!

I had a dream my life would be
So different from this hell I'm living,

So different now from what it seemed...
Now life has killed the dream I dreamed...

Oi!

Hello?

Hey! come back here!

Go back go back!


Alright Thank you very much er susan, Pierce

Without a doubt, that was the biggest surprise i ever had in 3 years on the show. When you stood there

with that cheeky grin and said i i wanna be like Elaine paige everyone was laughing at you, no one is

laughing now that was stunning, an incredible performance. Amazing, im really from shocked!

I am so thrilled because I know that everybody was against you, I honestly think that we were all being


cynical and it was the biggest wake up call ever and i'll just want to say that it's a complete

privilege *gibberish*

I knew the minute you walked out (OH SIMON) on that stage that we were gona hear something extraordinary

and i was right.

Talk alot of touch.

Susan you are a little tiger aren't you?

No i don't know about that

You are, okay moment of truth pierce. yes or no?

The biggest yes i have ever given to anybody


Amanda?

Yes, definitely

Susan boyle, you can go back to your village with your head held high, its three ye
ses.

wow i think you enjoy that just a little!

well yeah

What a voice

Incredible

congratulation!


Oh my ***, Oh my ***

how do you feel?

bloody fantastic!

This is the biggest yes he ever given on the show in three series

yeah

Oh my ***!


Mind blowing

Most extraordinary shock we ever had

So emotional, unbelievable emotional, fantastic


Kampaitube's Review

(This is the Second video of the "Got talent week")

The video quality was rather bad but the audio is fine :)

THE ENTIRE WORLD KNOWS THIS S-U-S-A-N B-O-Y-L-E now, oh sorry about the caps but she is THAT loud! Our jaws literally dropped when we see her views soaring from the first day it was posted of 20k, but today, after almost 2 weeks it's already 33 MILLION! That is JIMP's views but only less than 2 weeks! Even reposted videos of her's were a few millions views in all over of Youtube.

So what's all THAT big deal? Well the unheard and unknown Susan became a world phenomenon when she totally blew away the judges as seen on the video, her song made so many people cried because they were so touched by her amazing angelic voice! And who could've guessed that she has all that talent hidden with her playful and cheeky being? Today K-tube will officially announced that for a soul to not know SUSAN BOYLE is to be charged with the biggest crime! ( okay it's a little too exaggerated :P )




Apparently YouTube
, we believe, has taken away all embed options from any AGT or BGT so we had no choice but to resolve to MetaCafe for that option. However, you can find her in her official fanpage. Susan is not only a big news in Youtube but also in newspapers articles, shows like King Larry and she is even going to appear at Oprah's show!


I dreamed a dream :)






Kampaitube's Rating : 8.5/10 - FuzzyWuzzy.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yup! She's really great. Everyone is on Susan Boyle now. She's everywhere. Even every comment on youtube "I dreamed a dream" video has her name.

Post a Comment