Dear faithful viewers.

KampaiTube crew would like to announce that we'll no longer be active like how we used to be as things didn't turn the way we expected it to be for this project. Bigger things are coming ahead for us and is demanding serious attention on it.

We will still post up whenever we feel like it (hopefully it'll be often!) and we'll see how it goes from there. Who knows, we might actually open a .com for this website someday :)


For those who are new to KampaiTube,

KT Feed
touches mainly on YouTube celebrities with their latest uploaded videos and some details of their profile.

KT Sub-Featured is a section where we post up videos which don't qualify to be Featured but still have that Kampai factor to be watched. :P

Featured videos is where we display you videos of different genres everyday. We write down the scripts/lyrics as well as a review of why is it featured.

Oh and yes, there is still no archive for both feed and sub-featured videos. The reason? We want you guys to come back daily to not miss the action! ;)

Interested to Advertise? Drop us an e-mail at Kampaitube@gmail.com









"CommunityChannel" uploaded her latest video two days back, titled "hand gestures".





lol she can be quite hilarious. :P One thing to take note though, she's really active as a YouTube celebrity, kudos to that Nat! <3






Twilight : New Moon Official Trailer.






It hit 1 million views the first day it was uploaded. Insane!

Spread the word! :)



07/06/2009
KampaiTube Crew










Jizz In My Pants - JIMP




Lock eyes from across the room
Down my drink while the rhythms boom
Take your hand and skip the names
No need here for the silly games
Make our way through the smoke and crowd
The club is the sky and I'm on your cloud
Move in close as the lasers fly
Our bodies touch and the angels cry
Leave this place go back to yours
Our lips first touch outside your doors
A whole night what we've got in store
Whisper in my ear that you want some more
And I

Jizz in my pants

This really never happens you can take my word
I won't apologize, that's just absurd
Mainly your fault from the way that you dance
And now I

Jizz in my pants

Don't tell your friends or I'll say your a slut
Plus it's your fault, you were rubbing my butt
I'm very sensitive, some would say that's a plus

Now I'll go home and change

I need a few things from the grocery
Do things alone now mostly
Left me heart broken not lookin' for love
Surprised in my eyes when I looked above
The check out counter and I saw a face
My heart stood still so did time and space
Never felt that I could feel real again
But the look in her eyes said I need a friend
She turned to me that's when she said it
Looked me dead in the face, asked "cash or credit?"
And I

Jizzed in my pants

It's perfectly normal, nothing wrong with me
But we're going to need a clean up on aisle 3
And now I'm posed in an awkward stance because I

Jizzed in my pants

To be fair you were flirting a lot
Plus the way you bag cans got me bothered and hot
Please stop acting like you're not impressed
One more thing, I'm gonna pay by check

Last week - I saw a film
As I recall it was a horror film
Walked outside into the rain
Checked my phone and saw you rang and I

Jizzed in my pants

Speeding down the street when the red lights flash
Need to get away need to make a dash
A song comes on that reminds me of you and I

Jizz in my pants

The next day my alarm goes off and I

Jizz in my pants

Open my window and a breeze rolls in and I

Jizz in my pants

When bruce willis was dead at the end of sixth sense I

Jizzed in my pants

I just ate a grape and I

Jizzed... in... my pants

Jizzed... in... my pants

Ok seriously you guys can we... ok?...

I jizz right in my pants every time you're next to me
And when we're holding hands it's like having sex with me
You say I'm premature I just call it ecstasy
I wear a rubber at all times it's a necessity

Cuz I

Jizz... in... my pants

(I jizz in my pants, I jizz in my pants, yes I jizz in my pants, yes I jizz in my pants)
Yes I jizz... in... my pants
(I jizz in my pants, I jizz in my pants)

Justin's appearance : 0:16, 0:29 (if you get this one, you're sharp), 0:51, 0:53, 1:04, 1:11(the most obvious one!), 1:28, 1:56, 2:03, 2:13, 2:22 ( he even sang along lol).

KampaiTube's Review

The video quality is rather decent but definitely needs some improvement because its slightly pixelated however the audio is excellent. :)

When we first watched the video, it looked promising at the start but it was also confusing because the singing was rather fast. Nevertheless, the joke instantly sets in when the chorus hits, showing the 'ridiculousness' and 'retardation' of how one can actually achieve orgasm in such circumstances as shown in the video. It got funnier when they hit orgasm with even ridiculous circumstances like 'When bruce willis was dead at the end of sixth sense'' and ''I just ate a grape''. To top it off, every jizz facial expression was 'spectacular' :P

Btw, i don't blame you if got the music ringing in your head because it IS catchy, the beat is good and the lyrics was well written.

The video was produced in such high standards like the settings they used, lighting, angling, etc. and the most impressive part was that they managed to get Justin Timberlake to help act out in some of the scenes, go FIND him! ;) the answer is in the script.




''Thelonelyisland'' success came with this video, going skyhigh with its views, achieving 33million in just 3months! that's 10million a month! no video has ever achieved this record and its going on strong. Although we didn't really find their other videos amusing but it wasn't all that bad either.





KampaiTube's Rating : 8.5/10 - This is Jeff Dunham.


No comments:

Post a Comment