Dear faithful viewers.

KampaiTube crew would like to announce that we'll no longer be active like how we used to be as things didn't turn the way we expected it to be for this project. Bigger things are coming ahead for us and is demanding serious attention on it.

We will still post up whenever we feel like it (hopefully it'll be often!) and we'll see how it goes from there. Who knows, we might actually open a .com for this website someday :)


For those who are new to KampaiTube,

KT Feed
touches mainly on YouTube celebrities with their latest uploaded videos and some details of their profile.

KT Sub-Featured is a section where we post up videos which don't qualify to be Featured but still have that Kampai factor to be watched. :P

Featured videos is where we display you videos of different genres everyday. We write down the scripts/lyrics as well as a review of why is it featured.

Oh and yes, there is still no archive for both feed and sub-featured videos. The reason? We want you guys to come back daily to not miss the action! ;)

Interested to Advertise? Drop us an e-mail at Kampaitube@gmail.com









"CommunityChannel" uploaded her latest video two days back, titled "hand gestures".





lol she can be quite hilarious. :P One thing to take note though, she's really active as a YouTube celebrity, kudos to that Nat! <3






Twilight : New Moon Official Trailer.






It hit 1 million views the first day it was uploaded. Insane!

Spread the word! :)



07/06/2009
KampaiTube Crew










AGT - Britney spears


(This is the Third video of the "Got talent week" read at KT feed for more info)


As our 3 judges arrive to the backstage entrance, see aside our 4th judge the toughest audience in

America is taking their seats. But the round front there's another star pulling up. She maybe well

Known already but she is just as keen to impress the judges. This is her chance after the comeback so

Thanks alot.

Okay what is your name?

My name is Derrick Barry

Derrick?

Derrick?

Derrick!?

WOO

Yes.

I think i'm in love now tell me Derrick (yes) what do you do for a living?

I impersonate pop princess Britney Spears

Derrick darling how old are you?

I'm 24 years old

you just do your thing

Alright

Baby, can't you see?
I'm calling a guy like you
Should wear a warning
It's dangerous, I'm fallin'

Too high, can't come down
Losing my head
Spinning 'round and 'round
Do you feel me now?

With a taste of your lips
I'm on a ride
You're toxic, I'm slipping under
With a taste of poison paradise
I'm addicted to you
Don't you know that you're toxic?

Intoxicate me now
With your lovin' now
I think I'm ready now
I think I'm ready now
Intoxicate me now
With your lovin' now
I think I'm ready now

I'm gona hand this over to David

Yeah great

Derrick uh.. are you a guy? (yes 100%) you know

David his name is derrick (IM just uh..i know but..)

It could be a bold derrick ( how many woman you know called derrick david)

You know uh I..I..I I'm questioning my sexuality here oh my *** you're hot! (he wants you!)

But yeah..you're the wrong sex

Um....Derrick uh i actually think that you're very alike Britney spears..a complete nutter train wreck

Thank you, thank you

Derrick darling take no heart from his saying (thank you Sharon) he got tunnel vision here, now he

Doesn't see the big picture like I do and you shocked me, you're brilliant (catergory in a million

years)

I.I..I I'm honestly in shock i think derrick is sensational here.

You know this show is so whacked that i'm gonna say yes.

Have you lost your mind?

This is phenomenal! you're going to Vegas!

See you in Las vegas

SO britney wow-ed!

Kampaitube's Review

(This is the third video of "Got Talent Week")

The video's quality is decent but the audio was horrible! We had to almost tune up our volume to maximum in order to hear :(

I dont' know about your reaction but my stomach is kinda feeling odd. But oh well, it's just me, i have something personal with trans :P Shocked would be the general reaction towards this video, no one thought "she" was a guy until he mentioned his is name "Derrick". Poor David even had to question his sexuality :P

Thumbs up with the fact that he managed to impersonate Britney so closely, with the way the fan blew his hair in the air ( 1:51), his EYES! Just look at them and the body is really really slim ( slimmer than Britney infact :P ), just kidding , take no offence Britney fans!



"dustball3010" (click image above) posted up this video but Derrick is obviously the one performing. If you really like his performance and would like to catch him live, here is his webpage.


Toxicated :)






Kampaitube's Rating : 7.5/10 - Awesomelicious.




No comments:

Post a Comment