Dear faithful viewers.

KampaiTube crew would like to announce that we'll no longer be active like how we used to be as things didn't turn the way we expected it to be for this project. Bigger things are coming ahead for us and is demanding serious attention on it.

We will still post up whenever we feel like it (hopefully it'll be often!) and we'll see how it goes from there. Who knows, we might actually open a .com for this website someday :)


For those who are new to KampaiTube,

KT Feed
touches mainly on YouTube celebrities with their latest uploaded videos and some details of their profile.

KT Sub-Featured is a section where we post up videos which don't qualify to be Featured but still have that Kampai factor to be watched. :P

Featured videos is where we display you videos of different genres everyday. We write down the scripts/lyrics as well as a review of why is it featured.

Oh and yes, there is still no archive for both feed and sub-featured videos. The reason? We want you guys to come back daily to not miss the action! ;)

Interested to Advertise? Drop us an e-mail at Kampaitube@gmail.com









"CommunityChannel" uploaded her latest video two days back, titled "hand gestures".





lol she can be quite hilarious. :P One thing to take note though, she's really active as a YouTube celebrity, kudos to that Nat! <3






Twilight : New Moon Official Trailer.






It hit 1 million views the first day it was uploaded. Insane!

Spread the word! :)



07/06/2009
KampaiTube Crew










If i were a girl





If I were a girl even just for a day
Id roll out of bed in the morning and wonder what just happened to me.
Oh no dont tell me theyre real.
Yeah I think theyre real.
Something else is missing
Where the hecks my PEN15?!

If I were a girl would I still look like a guy?

No I wont put on make up but I might just want to give that bra a try.

If I were a girl I could mess with the guys.
No, no not like that I mean
When we get a nice dinner Ill make sure they buy.
I could seduce them.
Show them my nice behind.
Yo Zach check out that A...55.. OMG
Ha gotcha. You to
tally like guys!

If I were a girl Id have the nicest legs.
I refuse to cook in the kitchen but Im pretty dang good with the microwave.
If I were a girl please dont get mad if Im mean.
Im not used to my body this monthly thing is kinda new to me.

No I dont really know if I want to change back.
Because I like my new hair and the guys love my
FACE whatt?!


Oh if I were a girl I dont thin
k Id ever understand
How it feels to be a girl.
God please change me back to a man!
If I were a girl.





KampaiTube's Review

The video quality of this video was rather upsetting, its actually below average but thank God we can still watch the content without stressing our eyes too hard. The audio quality was actually good though ;)

We were really impressed with the production level of this music video cause it didn't sound corny but infact, very professional.

We would say that this parody version of ''Beyonce - If i were a boy'' was a brilliant one! the melody was only slightly improvised and he changed the whole genre into punk rock. The lyrics is really funny (do take note of the 'PEN15' :P)cause it shows the childishness of what a teenage guy would do if he were to be a girl. Yet on the other hand, Beyonce's version of being a 'boy' is that a guy gets it all and easy going while being totally ignorant of how the love partner feels, really a good parody.




"Davedays'' is also famous with his other parody's "Miley Cyrus - 7 things" and he did many other parody version of other artist like "Alicia keys" and Tad's "Chocolate rain". Apparently he even did alot of other stuffs related to any popular stuff in Youtube too. Btw if you really like his music alot, you can download it at www.davedays.com.





KampaiTube's Rating : 8/10 - The Scary Movie.



No comments:

Post a Comment