Dear faithful viewers.

KampaiTube crew would like to announce that we'll no longer be active like how we used to be as things didn't turn the way we expected it to be for this project. Bigger things are coming ahead for us and is demanding serious attention on it.

We will still post up whenever we feel like it (hopefully it'll be often!) and we'll see how it goes from there. Who knows, we might actually open a .com for this website someday :)


For those who are new to KampaiTube,

KT Feed
touches mainly on YouTube celebrities with their latest uploaded videos and some details of their profile.

KT Sub-Featured is a section where we post up videos which don't qualify to be Featured but still have that Kampai factor to be watched. :P

Featured videos is where we display you videos of different genres everyday. We write down the scripts/lyrics as well as a review of why is it featured.

Oh and yes, there is still no archive for both feed and sub-featured videos. The reason? We want you guys to come back daily to not miss the action! ;)

Interested to Advertise? Drop us an e-mail at Kampaitube@gmail.com









"CommunityChannel" uploaded her latest video two days back, titled "hand gestures".





lol she can be quite hilarious. :P One thing to take note though, she's really active as a YouTube celebrity, kudos to that Nat! <3






Twilight : New Moon Official Trailer.






It hit 1 million views the first day it was uploaded. Insane!

Spread the word! :)



07/06/2009
KampaiTube Crew










The Dark Knight - Joker Spoof





Batman : Why you want to kill me? *Gibberishly*

Joker : I,you.. you mind uh, saying that one more time?

Batman : Why you wanna kill me? *Gibberishly*

Joker : Wha..what um?

Batman : Why you wanna kill me? *Gibberishly*

Batman : I SAID WHY YOU WANNA KILL ME?? *Gibberishly*

Joker : Um.. owh..kay. Umm, I, i..uh, I don't know if it's me but,I uh, I can't understand what you're saying.

Batman : *Gibberish*

Joker : Nope, still, still uh, still just guttural sounds to my ears.

Batman : *Gibberish*

Joker : Okay, um, we're..we're also having some player comunnication. I um, I'm not picking up words?

Batman : *Gibberish*

Batman : WHERE IS SHE? *Gibberish*

Joker : Oh kay. Not gonna help, the hitting.

Batman : *Gibberish*

Joker : Look, I..I can't, I don't even know if that was question or..or a declare of a statement.

Batman : *Gibberish*

Joker : I'm not joking, I..I really can't understand anything you're saying,NOTHING!

Batman : *Gibberish*

Joker : Have you, have you been to the doctor lately? cause I think you might have a very severe case of throat cancer.

Batman : I DON'T HAVE THROAT CANCER! *Gibberishly*

Batman : *Gibberish*

Joker : There's nothing in english language that sounds like that.

Batman : WHERE IS SHE? *Gibberishly*

Joker : Oh God ..

Batman : WHERE IS SHE? *Gibberishly*

Joker : I really, I really like to answer your questions! I JUST, I DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE.

Batman : *Gibberish*

Joker : You are not speaking anything any human can understand. Am I crazy here? Okay, I know i'm crazy but I know, I can't understand anything that you're saying so why don't, you just sound it out! c'mon! th-,ter- ..

Batman : *Gibberish*

Joker : Annunciate, annun-

Joker : Annunciate, you know what that means? It's not, it has got nothing to do with physical contact.

Batman : WHERE IS SHE? *Gibberishly*

Joker : How do you even communicate with anybody!?

Batman : WHERE IS SHE? *Gibberishly*

Joker : I can't.. there's no words coming out of his mouth, am I right? There's no-
Joker : There is fist coming out.

Batman : *Gibberish*

Joker : *Gibberish* Do you see what it sounds like!?

Batman : *Gibberish*

Joker : Just tell if it's a noun or verb just gimme, give me something to work with here, write down on a piece of paper,I don't, I CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU'RE SAYING!




KampaiTube's Review

The video's quality is acceptable but the audio is definitely good, we didn't have to increase the volume and the script is clearly heard. ;)

Among the many spoofs we've watched on Batman, we found this the best and most comedic one due to the infamous speech of Batman. Besides having a mask over his face, Batman wanted to disguise better by having his voice rough and sometimes to a point where some audience cant even decipher some words that he's saying. So it wasn't difficult for us to catch the joke as soon as we watch joker in this video, having a really hard time understanding his speech. Furthermore , the punching from batman is showing another 'spoof' where joker's the calm one, and batman on the other hand is the barbaric one.

And another impressive part on this video? He acted in both characters, except for the punching which was by his friend, Robert.




"Monkeyandapple'' has several other videos but by far, the only video worth watching for besides this one is the continuation of the interrogation named "Joker interrogation Spoof Outtakes". Apparently, his hiring actors to shoot in this year so if you're interested, do notify him :)





KampaiTube's Rating : 7.5/10 - The Epic Movie.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi im ashleycarys in youtube..subscribe with my videos ty..pls rate & comment in all videos ty...add me up ysaaabellerawr@yahoo.com in YM

Post a Comment