Dear faithful viewers.

KampaiTube crew would like to announce that we'll no longer be active like how we used to be as things didn't turn the way we expected it to be for this project. Bigger things are coming ahead for us and is demanding serious attention on it.

We will still post up whenever we feel like it (hopefully it'll be often!) and we'll see how it goes from there. Who knows, we might actually open a .com for this website someday :)


For those who are new to KampaiTube,

KT Feed
touches mainly on YouTube celebrities with their latest uploaded videos and some details of their profile.

KT Sub-Featured is a section where we post up videos which don't qualify to be Featured but still have that Kampai factor to be watched. :P

Featured videos is where we display you videos of different genres everyday. We write down the scripts/lyrics as well as a review of why is it featured.

Oh and yes, there is still no archive for both feed and sub-featured videos. The reason? We want you guys to come back daily to not miss the action! ;)

Interested to Advertise? Drop us an e-mail at Kampaitube@gmail.com









"CommunityChannel" uploaded her latest video two days back, titled "hand gestures".





lol she can be quite hilarious. :P One thing to take note though, she's really active as a YouTube celebrity, kudos to that Nat! <3






Twilight : New Moon Official Trailer.






It hit 1 million views the first day it was uploaded. Insane!

Spread the word! :)



07/06/2009
KampaiTube Crew










Feet guitar







Day after day I'm more confused
Yet I look for the light
Through the pourin' rain
You know that's a game that I hate to lose
And I'm feeling the strain
Ain't it a shame

Oh, give me the beat, boys, and free my soul
I want to get lost in your rock and roll
And drift away
[repeat]

Beginning to think that I'm wasting time
I don't understand the things I do
The world outside looks so unkind
Now I'm counting on you
To carry me through

Oh, give me the beat, boys, and free my soul
I want to get lost in your rock and roll
And drift away
[repeat]

And when my mind is free
You know a melody can move me
And when I'm feeling blue
The guitar's coming through to soothe me

Thanks for the joy that you're given me
I want you to know I believe in your song
Your rythm and rhyme and harmony
You've helped me along
Makin' me strong

Oh, give me the beat, boys, and free my soul
I want to get lost in your rock and roll
And drift away
[repeat]
Na, na, now won't ya
Won't ya take, oh ha ..take me




Kampaitube's Review

The video and audio quality is below decent since it's recorded from a cam recorder :(

This is, absolutely something very different from what we see, not only as a street performer or heck even with professional guitar players we see on stage and tv! This is truly impressive!

Have you tried learning the guitar? For guitarists themselves, they'll know how tough is it to play with their fingers already, what more with toes :) Of course everything comes with practie, but handicaps are always having life way tougher so this guy here deserves the extra credit :)


"dhyrenz" posted this video up and according to a commentator named "YeshuaRising", He said that this guitarist here is a Mark Goffeney and he has a band named "Big Toe".



Drift away






Kampaitube's Rating : 8/10 - Roxxorloops.

No comments:

Post a Comment