Dear faithful viewers.

KampaiTube crew would like to announce that we'll no longer be active like how we used to be as things didn't turn the way we expected it to be for this project. Bigger things are coming ahead for us and is demanding serious attention on it.

We will still post up whenever we feel like it (hopefully it'll be often!) and we'll see how it goes from there. Who knows, we might actually open a .com for this website someday :)


For those who are new to KampaiTube,

KT Feed
touches mainly on YouTube celebrities with their latest uploaded videos and some details of their profile.

KT Sub-Featured is a section where we post up videos which don't qualify to be Featured but still have that Kampai factor to be watched. :P

Featured videos is where we display you videos of different genres everyday. We write down the scripts/lyrics as well as a review of why is it featured.

Oh and yes, there is still no archive for both feed and sub-featured videos. The reason? We want you guys to come back daily to not miss the action! ;)

Interested to Advertise? Drop us an e-mail at Kampaitube@gmail.com









"CommunityChannel" uploaded her latest video two days back, titled "hand gestures".





lol she can be quite hilarious. :P One thing to take note though, she's really active as a YouTube celebrity, kudos to that Nat! <3






Twilight : New Moon Official Trailer.






It hit 1 million views the first day it was uploaded. Insane!

Spread the word! :)



07/06/2009
KampaiTube Crew










David choi - Won't even start










What happened after last summer
When we broke up in September

I haven't seen you
Feels like a long time
Sometimes it still hurts
But I always get by

I still got a piece of you under my skin
It's always there no matter where I've been

So if I ever see you on the street
I'll pretend that I didn't see
And turn my face
No use in small talk anyways

Because if I look into your eyes
Then I'll have to say goodbye
And that'll break my heart
So I won't even start
I won't even start

I wish you luck
And I wish it true
That's the best
I can do for you

'Cause you'll probably find love
In someone new
I have to let go
Yeah, it's hard to do

So if I run into you with your arm by his side
Just know it'll cut me like a knife

So if I ever see you on the street
I'll pretend that I didn't see
And turn my face
No use in small talk anyways

Because if I look into your eyes
Then I'll have to say goodbye
And that'll break my heart
So I won't even start
I won't even start

I'll be okay
I'll be okay
Oh that's what I'll say

So if I ever see you on the street
I'll pretend that I didn't see
And turn my face
No use in small talk anyways

Because if I look into your eyes
Then I'll have to say goodbye
And that'll break my heart
So I won't even start
No I won't even start
No I won't even start


Kampaitube's Review

Hey guys, just like last time we had a "BGT week", this week we're having a music week where we feature Youtube's music celebrities :)

Won't even start :) This song is also another original piece by David Choi and it is very well written! His voice is particularly different than the ordinary but I thought that the arrangement of this piece was a little heavy on the harmonizing though :\

Thanks to Wong Fu Productions ( We've featured them a lot of times on sub-feature and also on KT feed) They helped David Choi put together an official MV for this song! :D I was a little disappointed on this production but it's done without a single cent, everything and everyone helped voluntarily in this video.



David Choi started posting his videos on Youtube since 2 years ago and today he even managed to record a full album "only you" (click it to hear all of the songs in it) Oh btw, his korean if you're wondering what is his nationality :P Another song we really recommend from david choi is "Love".






Kampaitube's Rating : 7.5/10 - It Hurts.






No comments:

Post a Comment