Dear faithful viewers.

KampaiTube crew would like to announce that we'll no longer be active like how we used to be as things didn't turn the way we expected it to be for this project. Bigger things are coming ahead for us and is demanding serious attention on it.

We will still post up whenever we feel like it (hopefully it'll be often!) and we'll see how it goes from there. Who knows, we might actually open a .com for this website someday :)


For those who are new to KampaiTube,

KT Feed
touches mainly on YouTube celebrities with their latest uploaded videos and some details of their profile.

KT Sub-Featured is a section where we post up videos which don't qualify to be Featured but still have that Kampai factor to be watched. :P

Featured videos is where we display you videos of different genres everyday. We write down the scripts/lyrics as well as a review of why is it featured.

Oh and yes, there is still no archive for both feed and sub-featured videos. The reason? We want you guys to come back daily to not miss the action! ;)

Interested to Advertise? Drop us an e-mail at Kampaitube@gmail.com









"CommunityChannel" uploaded her latest video two days back, titled "hand gestures".





lol she can be quite hilarious. :P One thing to take note though, she's really active as a YouTube celebrity, kudos to that Nat! <3






Twilight : New Moon Official Trailer.






It hit 1 million views the first day it was uploaded. Insane!

Spread the word! :)



07/06/2009
KampaiTube Crew










Playing for change : Stand by me







Lyrics


This song says uh, no matter who you are, no matter where you go in your life

At some point you're gona need somebody to stand by you

Playing for change - stand by me ( lyrics)
Save as Draft

Oh yeah, Oh my darling, Stand by me

No matter who you are,
No matter where you go in life,
You'll need somebody,
to stand by you

No matter how much money you got,
ALl the freedom you got
you'll need somebody,
to stand by you

When the night has come and the land is dark
And that moon is the only light we see
No I won't be afraid, No he won't get it
Just as long as you people stand by me

And darling darling,standy by me, OH stand by me,Oh stand stand(stand by me)come on stand (stand by me) by me yea

Oh when that sky that we look upon,
when it should tumble and fall
On mountains they should crumble through the sea

I won't cry, I won't cry No i won't shed a tear,
Just as long as you stand, stand by me

SO darling darling stand by me,
Oh stand by me, Please stand, Stand by me, stand by me
and darling darling stand, by me
Oh stand by me, please stand, stand by me , stand by me

OH baby baby

so darling darling stand, (na ala mi)
Woah stand, (na ala mi) oh stand,(oh stand)
stand, stand by me, come on stand by me

Stand ( na ala mi)
oh won't you stand ( na ala mi)
oh stand (na ala mi)
stand by me, come on stand by me

When the night has come, and the land is dark
and that moon is the only light we'll see
I won't be afraid, I wont be afraid
Just as long, just as long as you yeah
Stand by me.



Kampaitube's Review

The video is a little bad but the audio quality is definitely brilliant! :D

Amazing isin't it? Feeling the world of musicians combining into a music piece can never sound
this great before! When I stumbled upon this video, i was thinking to myself "this is amazingly beautiful, just street musicians and see what they can do :) "

The video flow was amazing and the idea is definitely brilliant as well, there we see one by one artist entering into the arrangement of the music as they fit in really well! Where the idea come from? Well it all came from this guy name "Mark" who was walking down the subway, he saw two monks singing away in a language he didn't know, but it didn't matter because an idea sparked.



And there you go, the founder of PlayingforChange :) (Click image above) I think we all have this song connected in our lives somehow,



So would you stand by us? ;)






Musician List



Roger ridley (vocal) - http://rogerridleybluesman.com/
Grandpa Elliot (vocal) - http://www.nytimes.com/1996/03/25/us/new-orleans-journal-music-draws-the-crowd-the-act-pays-the-bills.html?sec=&spon=&pagewanted=1
washboard chaz (washboard) - http://www.washboardchaz.com/
Clarence Bekker (vocal) - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CB_Milton
Twin eagle drum group (Drums) - http://www.gallupindependent.com/2008/11november/111908zunidrumgroup.html
Francois Viguie (tambourine) - http://www.jfviguie.com/
Cesar Pope (ukulele) - N/A
Dimitri Dolganov (cello) - N/A
Roberto Luti (guitar) - N/A
Geraldo (guitar) - N/A
Dionisio (Mouth organ) - N/A
Kissangwa Mbouta (drums) - N/A
Pokei Klaas (Bass fiddle) - N/A
Diango Degen (Bongo drums) - N/A
Sinamuva (vocal) - N/A
Stefano Tomaselli (Saxophonist) - N/A
Vusi Mahlasela (vocal) - N/A


Sorry guys, more than half of them does not have a personal profile written up at all in the interet , BoO :(





KampaiTube's Rating : 7.5/10 - My heart melts.



No comments:

Post a Comment